The Importance of Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping means keeping a record of your income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and cash flow. You need to know all of the above to create a budget and to use it as a tool to keep you focused on the priorities identified to be most pertinent. Your financials serve multiple uses such as: Having verified documents in the case of an IRS Audit, securing adequate financing, and to procure certifications like 8(a) and MBE. With BusinessWise CFO, a Fiducial Company’s Bookkeeping, your firm will be covered in all your financial areas.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Monthly Financial Statements
• Management Use Only Statements
• Preparation of Financial and Management Reports Including Budgets, Projections, Pro-Forma Financial Statements, and • Other Reports as Needed
Tax Planning and Preparation Services
In today’s environment of uncertainty, it has become increasingly important to engage in tax planning throughout the year rather than simply filing the actual return. Whether you are an individual or business, tax planning is not a one size fits all affair. By understanding your priorities and cash flow picture, BusinessWise CFO, a Fiducial Company can assist you in making effective decisions that help you lower your tax liability in short and long term, while maintaining compliance with the complex and ever-evolving tax codes.
Our Services Include:
• Corporate, Partnership and Individual Tax Planning
• Preparation of Federal, State and Local Returns
• Sales and Use Tax Reporting