We recognize that each company has a unique set of challenges from lack of accurate reporting to acquiring necessary funding to grow the company. An ideal CFO provides clarity and assists the company’s management in making informed decisions and allowing the company to maximize its profitability and cash flow.
We serve companies with annual revenues ranging from zero to more than $50 million and often find them spending several thousand dollars in salaries and benefits just to have a glorified bookkeeper who does not take the time to create meaningful reports, provide recommendations in terms of financial management, tax planning, and other compliance issues faced by the company.
Our team of highly qualified personnel bring with them a diverse mix of accounting, financial, and management experience to assist you in helping your business reach its fullest potential.
Our value proposition is simple: Why pay twice as much for a full-time CFO when you can use locally outsourced CFO Services provided by certified professionals at half the cost?
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Assessment and Recommendations on Existing Financial Reporting Policies and Procedures
- Customization of Accounting and Reporting Systems to Accomplish Client Goals such as: Divisional Reporting, DCAA Compliance, Development of Provisional Rates, etc.
- Dedicated team to perform on-site and off-site accounting using all major softwares including Deltek and QuickBooks
- Regular meetings with Senior Management to review the financial reports and discuss practical solutions to improve financial performance
- Assistance in Securing Short-Term and Long-Term Funding
- Assistance in Preparing for External Audits
- Assistance in Corporate Tax Planning
- Provide Other Support as Agreed Upon in the Engagement Letter